Crane Microelectronics Solutions specializes in custom advanced electronic
assembly and packaging solutions. Crane offers 40+ years of Microelectronic and
Hybrid assembly capability. We also offer full MIL-STD-883 qualification
testing, design services, turnkey services and complete test capability. Our
customers utilize Crane’s unique capabilities and competencies to achieve size
reduction, weight reduction, increase signal and power performance, improve
reliability and resolving circuit density challenges.
Crane works with a variety of applications in the Aerospace, Defense, Medical,
Industrial and Commercial markets that require our ability to provide full
turnkey services, co-develop and build-to-print.
- Our facility is ITAR registered and certified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and K,
ISO 13485, as well as to ISO 9001 and AS9100 assuring
in all our services including
design, development, assembly and test.
- Crane offers full turnkey design, assembly, material purchasing, qualification
and test services.
- Crane is an established hybrid, microelectronic and electronic assembly services
- We were formally Interpoint®; one of the
early legacy hybrid manufacturers.
- We constantly meet our customers time-to-market and time-to-volume demands.
- Crane utilizes capabilities such as die and wirebond processing, flip chip
processing, 3D wafer technology, CSP (Chip Scale packaging), 01005 passive
component placement, SiP, PoP and obsolescence redesign including RoHS
- Let us Shrink your electronic assemblies and hybrid circuits.
Want More Information?
for our Microelectronics Solutions contacts or use the
Ask the Expert
button to request additional information about our Microelectronics Solutions.