Product Return Addresses and Instructions
ATTN: Warranty and Repair
16706 13th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA USA 98037
C/O SAVE GIE
17 rue Hélène Boucher
91200 ATHIS MONS
ATTN: Spares Returns
3000 Winona Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
ATTN: R&O Department
241 South Abbe Road
Elyria, OH 44035
Detailed Product Return Instructions
To assist us in processing your returns more efficiently, we ask that all
returned goods be accompanied by paperwork that clearly indicates:
- All inbound shipments must
specify the delivery terms as "Prepaid Door-to-door,
Incoterms 2010”. Failure to comply with this
requirement will result in unnecessary processing delays.
Any inbound shipping and/or customs charges incurred by
Crane will be charged back to the customer and additional
administration fees may also apply.
- ITAR-controlled items require special shipment
procedures. Contact Crane prior to initiation of inbound
shipments of ITAR-controlled items. If not imported to the
USA correctly by the customer, Crane will not be able to
re-export ITAR-controlled items to the customer.
- Reason for return, including PIREPs (where applicable)
- Repair purchase order number
- Correspondence reference numbers
Parts purchased from us may be returned for any of the following reasons:
Quantity of parts received is in excess of quantity specified on the purchase
- Wrong Part Number:
Receipt of parts numbered other than those specified on the purchase order when
we have not notified the customer in writing that the part received is a
substitute replacement for the ordered part.
- The return of parts nonconforming to specification during the warranty period.
Please identify the reason for rejection.
- Warranty units should be returned via standard freight.
- Airlines must identify the fuselage or aircraft number, the make, and the flying
time on our part(s).
- For more information on Warranty Returns and Claims, see the
Warranty Service and Claims
Parts Not Under Warranty
- The return of parts for repair, overhaul, modification or testing should include
a repair purchase order and identify the reason for return. A copy of the repair
purchase order should accompany the shipment.
- Parts returned to us without purchase order coverage will be held for 30 days,
then returned at customer expense, if no purchase order is received.
- We will notify you that certain non-repairable products are candidates to be
scrapped. If written response to this notification is not received within 30
days, we may elect to scrap the product.
Repair and Overhaul Services
for fees charged for repairs not under